Monday 24 July 2017

Why should I go at Facebook Customer Care?

Today, I am going to tell you a story in which humanity plays a vital role and that will give us moral which will help us to change ourselves into an ideal person. So, let’s start the story, once upon a time a time, I was walking on the road and all of the sudden a little girl came to me and said that her mom is too ill so help me but I thought she is just making an excuse for getting some money from money so I ignored her and continued my walk. After few steps, my mind suddenly changed and I went back and saw that girl was crying and going to somewhere so I followed her and after some time I reached to her house where her mother was looking really ill.

I wanted to help her but as a school student I was unable to help her and feeling helpless and suddenly I got an idea and I clicked her mom’s picture to post on Facebook and but login issues came to my way so I made a call on Facebook Customer Service Number where experts assisted me and offered me the best services which they have. At last, I accessed my account and posted the picture and asking for some help and within 24 hours I got 3000$ which I gave to that girl for her mom’s treatment.


I suggest all of you that whenever you encounter any kind of Facebook issues then always go for Facebook Customer Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment